Wakunaga of America 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary
- Eligibility: Wakunaga 50th Anniversary Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and those living in the same household as the employee) of Wakunaga of America Co., Ltd. (“Sponsor”) and its advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Sweepstakes, promotion partners, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
- How To Participate: The Sweepstakes consists of 12 monthly drawings to be conducted throughout 2022. Persons wishing to participate in the Sweepstakes will enter the by completing the online entry form once each month that they would like to participate. The Sweepstakes will start January 1, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ending December 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). At the end of each month, that month’s pool of entrants will be collected and the monthly Winner will be randomly selected once a month and will be notified via email at the address provided on the online entry form. If the selected winner does not respond to email notifications within 7 days, that entry will be disqualified and a new winner will be randomly selected. Participant can only win one time during this Anniversary Sweepstakes. Each month is it’s own Sweepstake drawing, so, on the first of each month, the pool of entrants will be reset to zero. Participants will need to resubmit their entry each month they would like to qualify for the drawing. The final monthly drawing will take place in January 2023. No purchase necessary. During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants may access the application by visiting the sweepstakes landing page and filling out the designated information. You will automatically earn one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person, per month. (Multiple entries will be removed) The use of robotic or automatic devices for entering the Sweepstakes is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify all such entries and to disqualify the responsible individual from entering. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Prize: The Sponsor will award a ONE (1) year’s supply of the Winner’s choice of Wakunaga product (12 units). Prizes have no cash value. (the “Prize”).
- Sweepstakes Prize Drawings: The Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by Sponsor on the last day of every month, from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawings. All entries must be received by 12:00pm. PT on the last day of every month to be eligible for the Prize drawing. Duplicate entries will be removed.
- General Rules: Winners will be notified via email. Return of prize notification due to disabled email will result in disqualification and alternate selection will be made. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to Sweepstakes Entities to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes does not take place, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corruptor affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes (as applicable) from among all eligible entries received by the end of each day prior to cancellation and if the Sweepstakes cannot be run (for reasons out of Sponsor’s control as described above), prizes will not be awarded.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that:(a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Orange County, California; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and(c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the Sponsor, with its principal office located at 23501 Madero, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from the Sponsor.